Something I wrote after I got back to School
10. You will never have a teacher who says “Ok, if you look at you syllabus you will see you have only two tests, a Midterm and a Final, each will count as 50% of your final grade.9. Your mom still does your laundry.
8. High School doesn’t cost $30,000 a year.
7. You don’t have to wear sandals in your shower at home.
6. You never have to buy your text books unless you set them on fire.
5. Now when a teacher says “This will impact the rest of your life” they're not lying.
4. As much as you siblings bug you at least they're not your roommate.
3. You will never meet a college student who has money.
2. A home cooked meal consists of anything cooked in your microwave.
1. The Food
7 comments:
Wow, jessie, that just really makes me want to graduate even sooner. I think I'll start failing phys ed so i can stay in high school. Hey, then I can row another year too!
where's preschool when you need it. and by the way, jesse that quote on my other post was to compliment your quote. ive already figured out how to get my mom to still do my laundry when im at GW, go out with a girl who works at UPS.
hahaha. kahn things he is going to go out with someone. HAHAHAHAHA
kahn thinks he's going to GW Hahahahaha.
No just kidding, you can go were ever you want, except ITT Tech.
I could answer with a top ten list on how college is better than high school, but I don't want to corrupt the morals of all you minors. Some of you have seen some pictures and can get ideas from there.
I have a top ten list as well but i figured that since im a roll model i should keep it to my self
Way to suck the fun out of college
Post a Comment