Sunday, March 27, 2005

Now for something completely different

Now that I've dropped all the heavy stuff.....

I used to be good at chess. Not great, but not terrible. Last night, I got on the msn chess site. After half an hour of downloads, I got my clock cleaned in the beginner room. After a little thinking, I have not gotten much better.

Anyone for a game? Give me a call or an email. It would give you all the opportunity to beat the coach.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

After I read this, I went to Yahoo and played chess. I was in the beginner rooms and I was beaten abour 4 times all within less that 5 minutes.... I guess chess ain't my game.

Anonymous said...

its alright mikey...i still love you

Anonymous said...

mikey, that one dude beat you in like 4 moves

Anonymous said...

Barry its called "four move Check mate" Its a technique good players used to beat novice players (not in rowing terms)

Anonymous said...

chess is "the game of the kings"

Anonymous said...

brother, it's called "i dont give a flying..."

Anonymous said...

buckly...i think you know a bit to much about chess...go outside play some football...haha just kidding man

Coach Jay said...

Perhaps this proves I've gotten too old for you guys? Tonight I'll try out the poker room.

Anonymous said...

dude go to miniclip.com and play heli attack its so sweet....careful it can get addicting

Anonymous said...

The best games on miniclip.com are any in the "Trial Bike Pro" series which includes "Trials Construction Yard." It's for all of us that can't be Mikey in real life.

Anonymous said...

yeah that game is sweet...its pretty hard

Anonymous said...

Jay im so playing you in chess. It is so weird for me reading this post because just 2 days ago i played chess on yahoo. So im about 2 days more expierenced than you. You had better try to keep up.