For tomorrow's double practice, I'm told the guys would like to go out as a team for lunch and dinner. Suggestions have included Quizno's for lunch and Quaker Steak and Lube for dinner.
Your humble coach feels this is a great opportunity for team building. However, I have two concerns that I would like addressed:
1) Why don't you guys go to Quaker for lunch? South Hills traffic after 5pm is miserable. Trust one who deals with it daily.
2) Let's make sure we're safe about this. One person to a seat belt and no more. I'll have my van tomorrow to help car pool.
Is this reasonable? I don't want to interfere with teenage spring break plans, nor do I want to sound like an old fogey, but I don't want anybody to get a ticket.
14 comments:
Quaker steak would be really sweet!! but is our work out going to allow us to consume large amounts of food (Tuesday they have the "meat buffet")
emily, yeah i completly agree, 1 person to 1 seatbelt. but that has to be for me, cause i cant drive. but yeah to all of you mooches(sp?) out there, im taking greg home and thats it! however i will tool people from the boat house to quaker steak or drop them off at the hs
Aaron, I did not post about the Seat Belts-- Jay did. Promise! However, I concur with his assessment of the situation. However, I am not sure if eating at Quaker Steak is a good idea in between rows... aren't the greasy foods the dangerous ones?!
Kahn, that's the second time....guys i'm not made of money, or gas, you're killing me here...as much as i'd love to go to quaker as it is amazing, it's really far away and im trying to save for concert tickets, so i wont be going to quaker...quiznos maybe
Reasons for Planning
1) Quiznos after the first practice to tie us off with something small, like a small sub or soup ($3-$5) and not got sick at the second practice.
2) Quiznos is quick close to crew and not out of the way
3) After our final practice we can go to QS&L to enjoy the "all you can eat wings". This inbetween the practices would not go well on our stomaches.
4) QS&L on tuesdays only has the all you can eat wings AT NIGHT. Therefore it would be a waste of a trip (time+gas money) to go out there in the middle of the day.
5) The traffic is of less worries after crew is over and we're just going to eat and hang out.
"Remember the sabbath day, to keep it
holy."
I say we stick to quiznos after practice. What would Ian & Jesse have to say?
I say we order pizza at the boathouse between rows, possibly a Pamela's trip.
$$$$$
Mikey's got a point guys. His points are very well thought out.
Who says Jessie and Ian won't be there inbetween practices. And why give up this perfect oppourtunity for all you can eat wings at Quaker Satake, which during school/anything else isn't avaliable. Hmmmm....I think Steve is afraid of being beaten in an eating contest........
Thanks Mike,
Who says Jessie and Ian won't be there inbetween practices. And why give up this perfect oppourtunity for all you can eat wings at Quaker Satake, which during school/anything else isn't avaliable. Hmmmm....I think Steve is afraid of being beaten in an eating contest........
Sorry for the double post
I wasn't planning on having an eating contest, but I don't go out like no punk bitch.
It was just an idea, I'm down with whatever.
that was rather good...im still feeling it...not to self basketball is not a good idea after 30 Louisiana lickers...
add an "e" to that not.
Post a Comment