Ramblings, musings, rants, complaints, stories and general blather from a rowing coach.
First I was to big to be a cox, now I'm to big to be a leprechaun. Thanks Jay....Hey but I still got the luck of the Irish. no crabs, please no crabs.Roses are redViolets are blue-ishYou lads all wish to be 3/4 Irish(sorry not as good as the other one. which I did not write. Barry maybe?)
if you havent notciced, greg and greg are rowing in their boxers
i just wanted to be on the blog. three days until spring break.
if you listen close to this one, you can hear me farting on mike armour
Post a Comment
4 comments:
First I was to big to be a cox, now I'm to big to be a leprechaun. Thanks Jay....Hey but I still got the luck of the Irish. no crabs, please no crabs.
Roses are red
Violets are blue-ish
You lads all wish to be 3/4 Irish
(sorry not as good as the other one. which I did not write. Barry maybe?)
if you havent notciced, greg and greg are rowing in their boxers
i just wanted to be on the blog. three days until spring break.
if you listen close to this one, you can hear me farting on mike armour
Post a Comment