Tuesday, August 30, 2005

What is it with the weather here?!?!

Beautiful, hot weather with no rain all summer.

Then school starts and the temps drop 10 degrees.

Then the rain starts.

Then a hurricane remnant heads for us.

We're going to get flooded again, I can feel it. Blast, blast, blast.

Today and tomorrow, we'll have to be prepared for anything, including an indoor practice. Perhaps that might not be a bad thing, as the guys need a few more days to stew up the competition between boats. Just to keep things interesting.....

Categories: , ,

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

The titles of your posts rhymed, and it was awesome.

Anonymous said...

I hope you're not on the team, anonymous, because otherwise you missed practice to sit at home.

Ok what I really wanted to say was that today's practice was pretty sweet. And congrats to cap'n buckley, who will finally stop constantly asking about elections.

Anonymous said...

Three cheers for the lightweights for a hell of a race. Great job gentlemen.

Anonymous said...

Although there was some slight tensions throughout the steadystate today, it wasn't on. Even in the beginning of the race because the heavyweights had a marginal lead. Until the flutter on the part of the lights. At which point, it was "on". Dog fight. However, with the race resulting in heavyweight victory, a situation that was temporarily "on", is now at a stable "off". Lets go lightweights, let the battle begin.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry for the grammar error in the first sentence. "Tensions" was suppose to be "tension."

Anonymous said...

I'm le tired...

Wow, this fall season is going to be so much different then the other three I have witnessed.

Correcting to an earlier post:
Why I row: Show replay of race today over the last 1500m with dramatic music. Think about it pouring rain, screaming coxswians and a battle. Who needs Peter Jackson.

Anonymous said...

Rooltide BrotherX

Anonymous said...

Roll tide, mikey, roll tide. But since our colors are black and red, I think I'll borrow from a familiar cheer...

RED TIDE!

Anonymous said...

Hangin' Out



I died and went to heaven today...oh wait no that was Quiznos

Anonymous said...

hey phil, it's ok.