Ramblings, musings, rants, complaints, stories and general blather from a rowing coach.
Tuesday, August 23, 2005
The FC crew has a tradition of siblings joining up and doing very well. Here's novice practice yesterday, with Dave's sister, Robin, stroking the tanks like her brother. Is good rowing genetic?
The tanks belong to Three Rivers Rowing Association, the boat club Fox Chapel rows out of. They are available to rent by the hour, and we use them to help teach the novices.
11 comments:
Are those Fox Chapel's tanks?
Six seat could use a little work. Of course, I was a novice too...once...a long time ago...
The tanks belong to Three Rivers Rowing Association, the boat club Fox Chapel rows out of. They are available to rent by the hour, and we use them to help teach the novices.
Yeah six seat!
Kevin is sweet.
K-NINE!
No... 6 seat was just too good!
K-money, there will be no talk like that from you.
Haha my verification word is "kajajs"
Last time I checked you don't have your arms in between your legs when you row.
I wasn't trying to insult him. Sorry. Anyone named ninehouser (sp?) is sweet.
Brother X, one leg should be in, one leg out. Drop the outside leg, right?
hlzukkvf
It's cool...I didn't notice that before...I'm excited for the BBQ...was that last post about the high class blog serrious?
Post a Comment