What food is Buffalo famous for? Anyone? Anyone?
Buffalo-style chicken wings, perhaps?
Anyone want to explain why the "Taste of Buffalo" food festival has not a single tent offering Buffalo wings?
We're up here for a race. Got here early because we thought the "Taste of Buffalo" would be a great little thing to do for the kids. We're staying at the Hyatt, just across the street from the festival.
And the food was TERRIBLE. I love "fair" food. It's usually great, but greasy. This was disgusting and greasy.
Add in the complete incompetance of the staff here at the Hyatt, and you've got the beginnings of another great summer program story. I'll fill everyone in on how this ends up.
Categories: Misc
1 comment:
That really PISSED ME OFF! I was looking foreward to burning my throat with atomic style wings, walking around with BBQ sauce all over my face, and being sick as hell while walking back to the hotel. There was one positive, however, the Buffalo Bills set up a tent and there just happened to be a nice cheerleader named melissa walking around. I have an amazing(open to dispute) picture with her on my phone...I think everyone in Buffalo has already looked at it though. By the way, I'm good(also open to dispute) at poker now, so if anyone wants to play, I'm up to it.
Post a Comment