Tuesday, July 26, 2005

The Injured Coxswain (or, snakebit again!)

For those on the ends of the earth, a certain blond coxswain has re-injured himself. Thankfully this wasn't jumping off a shed, but really an accident.

Anytime anybody goes in for surgery, it's something to be concerned about. I'm hoping the little one is feeling better and on the road to recovery. However, for the second year in a row, he'll be coxing because of injury and not rowing, as he wished.

Tough luck. It seems to be spreading. Perhaps I need to start passing out 4 leaf clovers and rabbits' feet? This is getting out of control!

Categories: , , ,

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did he get hurt

Anonymous said...

Apparently he was crushed under a pile of Oakland Catholic girls.

Anonymous said...

Damn. And they're not even hot, are they?

No, really, what happened? Is it as serious as it sounds?

Anonymous said...

To the other anonymous.....that was quite possibly THE funniest thing I have ever read in my life!

Anonymous said...

Sounded kinda like Drew...?

Anonymous said...

Wow. I am impressed. Good detective skills anonymous of whom I won't even attempt to guess at.

Anonymous said...

well he was fighting a bear...


jump down a trail slid and fell, shattered his tibia and got two steel screws lots of fun cast is now off three weeks later but no weight is allowed STILLL