Remember to get all your erg work done on Thursday. Steady state and other work that might be owed.
I'm seriously considering making Monday the OYO day next week. Also, remember the 2k is gonna happen on Friday next week.
Oh, this is gonna be painful. There's not enough coffee in the world for this.
Workout is 8x2' or 8x450m in the short course. Some in the middle with have starts. First few will be at lower rates, because I'm really worried about slide rush. But the middle to end races will be at race pace 32-35 spm. There will be a staggered start on some races.
Lineups:
Roz(Steph) Regulator(Blaine)
Beth(str) HannahM
HannahH Blaze
Kelly Lulu
Kate RachelB
Jo Tera
Kaela Renee
Stacks Mandy
Kat Ro
3 comments:
Can we all do the 2k together as a team? Please?
I would greatly prefer if the team did the 2k at the same time. The idea is also to go either after or before the guys.
Is it just me or are all of these posts really hard to read with that text color?
Post a Comment