Any predictions for the '08 games, Jay? I just saw a bunch of pictures from the competition area and it looks awesome, especially the "Flatwater Boathouse." If I'm not mistaken, I believe heats start about a week into the games. Hopefully there will be a few on at more managable times than 4:30 AM, but I haven't seen any time schedules as of yet.
Jay - anything to comment on the performance at the Olympics? The Leafs put a licking on everyone - USA '04 style. It's a shame the USA got nudged at the line by the Brits. Fantastic racing though.
3 comments:
Any predictions for the '08 games, Jay? I just saw a bunch of pictures from the competition area and it looks awesome, especially the "Flatwater Boathouse." If I'm not mistaken, I believe heats start about a week into the games. Hopefully there will be a few on at more managable times than 4:30 AM, but I haven't seen any time schedules as of yet.
Jay - anything to comment on the performance at the Olympics? The Leafs put a licking on everyone - USA '04 style. It's a shame the USA got nudged at the line by the Brits. Fantastic racing though.
(Northeastern Alum in 5 seat of the USA boat...)
let's see some week 1 picks!!!
Post a Comment