Novices:
It's exam week. If you have done as I requested, then you are prepared. If you haven't, then it's time to study hard and do the best you can. If you're walking into your exam in a panic, then remember that feeling for next exam time and get your work done so there isn't a mad scramble.
What have you done this week to build a championship team? Are your grades going to help push the team over the top, so there won't be extra 2ooom tests? Have you put in any workouts this week? There is a 5 x 5min this Saturday and your first 2ooom test on Monday. Are you going to be ready to do your best, or will the 5 x 50 jumpies and cross-countries be in your future?
I've been in the gym twice this week, and I'll be there again in 6 hours. And I'm fat, old and out of shape.
Championships are built months before they happen. It's the oldest cliche in sports. It's also true. Are you building a championship today?
No comments:
Post a Comment