No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, it just feels that way. There's stuff going on that isn't appropriate for discussion in this forum. In the meantime, because the photo hosting site is down, here are some more Pitt pictures.

This lightweight 4+ pulled a 1:34 500m on a GPS course against a small current.

This heavy 4+ will get a chance to replicate that feat soon.
Categories: Pitt, Rowing, Photo
9 comments:
More Pitt pictures are uploaded. Enjoy!
The heavy four will get their chance but won't beat that time
well i believe that the heavy 4 stands a significant disadvantage due to the lack of an asian presence in that boat. notice the minimal but ever so present back and forward splash to that asian's blade at the catch. that is truly impressive
First, i'd like to say that the picture of the better steve in my mind makes my knees weaken.
and second, i'm thinking of going heavyweight next year, to correct this horrible asian imbalance. >>i found the tastykakes!<<
So "better" steve, your biceps may be a spectacle to wonder at; however, looks will only get you so far. While you're sitting there in amazement at your flexed muscles the lightweights will be walking right through you...and since when do biceps get you any speed???
I do know how you row steve, and I still wonder how you manage to move a boat at all with a stroke like that, but that is best left for another time. I suppose its a good thing that the Allegheny is never very flat or else your own reflection on the surface would be a further detriment to your rowing skills.
What's up with the webpage "better steve?"
That was very funny!
I love the dance and am personally learning it for everyone to enjoy.
Oh. My. God. No wonder you can move the boat. You look phenomenal.
Post a Comment