Go here. It's Ben's blog, Jenny's (my sister) boyfriend. He put up a post about some idiot "on strike" from his marriage because his wife let their kids sleep in thier bed. Somehow, the morons who needed help getting online with AOL decided Ben was the guy on the roof. Take your time, read the first three posts with the comments. I just don't know what else to say, other than stand amazed at the stupidity of the average American moron.
I don't care about co-sleeping one way or another. I think the husband on strike is a jackass who is seeking attention; there is even a link on his site for the press to schedule interviews with him.
What kind of *real man* needs to take his marital problems this kind of public? Jerry Springer is calling.
Categories: Blogging, Misc
3 comments:
That's definitely okay by me... I wasn't thrilled about the comments.
In case you missed the fight that occurred in the early hours of the morning. I make some statment in Jest, and upset some man who proceeded to call me all sorts of names that women don't want to be called (yes, that name, several times.) I was a little flippant and this man got worked up. Jay then became very angry and irrate, and began to challenge his manhood. This led to more posturing and a pissing contest.
Sooooooooooooooooooo right there with you guys.
I bet Jay would have won the pissing contest.
Post a Comment