Ramblings, musings, rants, complaints, stories and general blather from a rowing coach.
Friday, May 27, 2005
This shot was taken from a TRRA photographer for their publications. Digging a little deep, starboards? 500s in the channel this year were really fun, and we might be doing more next year.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Had there not been a tailwind yesterday we would have crushed our 1:29 time during that 500.
6 comments:
Had there not been a tailwind yesterday we would have crushed our 1:29 time during that 500.
the heavies never achieved a 1:29 500. our fastest was 1:33
He meant lightweights. We went out on Thursday. And it was a headwind, not a tailwind. I think we would have, too.
My bad, I did mean a headwind, I was thinking had there been a tailwind, but wrote what I did write.
PAT HAS HAIR!!!!
who made that observation
Post a Comment