He's looking at me (in the other shell) and thinking, "Hey, look, we're kicking his ass!"
Well, it's that time of year again, the time where my parents flip out again and decide that I can't row. Of course, I'm not actually expecting this episode to last past this week. I'm still grounded, though, damnit- and I'm not failing any classes! It's because I'm getting a few B's!
3 comments:
if you look at daves knuckles, they are not bleeding in that picture. That may be why he is smiling.
-just a thought
He's looking at me (in the other shell) and thinking, "Hey, look, we're kicking his ass!"
Well, it's that time of year again, the time where my parents flip out again and decide that I can't row. Of course, I'm not actually expecting this episode to last past this week. I'm still grounded, though, damnit- and I'm not failing any classes! It's because I'm getting a few B's!
Luckily this time Foxbat there are no more races to worry about.
Post a Comment