Ramblings, musings, rants, complaints, stories and general blather from a rowing coach.
Mikey is soooo hott
That boat was so sweet... too bad were not novice anymore.
True that. Also, as said earlier, we all are not in the same weight class, so Tosh, Pat, and Drew will row together, but the "snack" won't have that honor."We few, We happy few, We band of brothers"
Who is that hot cox in the background?
Wait a minute, Phil's not a coxswain....
Okay, I must admit, the ripped comment was me... Jay just added it b/c it is what I said. I'm sure that the giggling P-R girls would agree. You boys are a fit group!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Mikey is soooo hott
That boat was so sweet... too bad were not novice anymore.
True that.
Also, as said earlier, we all are not in the same weight class, so Tosh, Pat, and Drew will row together, but the "snack" won't have that honor.
"We few, We happy few, We band of brothers"
Who is that hot cox in the background?
Wait a minute, Phil's not a coxswain....
Okay, I must admit, the ripped comment was me... Jay just added it b/c it is what I said.
I'm sure that the giggling P-R girls would agree. You boys are a fit group!
Post a Comment