Back pain. A lot of it. I couldn't move two nights ago.
I have no idea what brought this on. There wasn't a sharp flash of pain moment that told me "oops, I've done something really wrong." Just a gradual tightening that left me unable to walk. I've got some great drugs now to get me through the days, but this really isn't fun. I'm off the erg and working out for awhile, and that's got me in a really bad mood.
I'm working on some posts for this blog, but I'm also fuzzy most of the day with meds. Stay tuned, the editing process takes a little longer these days.
6 comments:
When do we get the old Jay/new Jay comparison pic? Maybe make it a montage with another pic of you from your rowing days?
I hope you feel better soon
Drugs rock, especially prescribed ones. What have they got you on? Percs? Oxy? Whatever it is, I'm sure it's great!
Just kidding :-) When I had to take percoset, I lost three days of my life that I'm never going to get back. Granted, I was in bed sleeping for them, but still.
Thanks Drew for the comment. Not sure what was going on with that. I'm leaving the comment up for now. I just tracked the IPP and am contacting the ISP right now. Anonymity on the computer doesn't really exist!
Sorry to hear about the back... and the IQ of some of the people who post on this blog. (sweet anonymous, sweet)
Did you find out who it was yet Emily?
Post a Comment