Hello all. We've been on vacation from the blog these past few weeks, mainly because we've been camping all around the area these past few weeks. I'm scheming on ways to bring the popup around to races as well, so I've got someplace dry and temperature controlled to sit down and chill out between screaming fits at the referees. (Just kidding.....kinda)
Anyway, the 4th of July holiday finds us in Columbus with my Aunt. The Red White and BOOM fireworks are supposed to be better than Pittsburgh's or Cincinnati's Labor Day display. I'll report on that later, but I'm sure to be more comfortable, as we've got indoor, front row seats tonight. A friend of the family has hooked us up.
Also, for use in an appropriate and legal location, another friend of the family gave my Aunt some fireworks. Because he works in a fireworks store, my Aunt got a little more than she bargained for. There are three bags full of huge fireworks in the family room, all of which say "WARNING: SHOOTS FLAMING BALLS" on the side. This will be fun.
Categories: Personal
3 comments:
I still stand by Cincinnait's fireworks, but Columbus' finale was better.
The SHOOTS FLAMING BALLS" firework sets work very well. I still am 18 at heart.
Uhhh, 15, perhaps?
Don't forget Jay and Emily, it never hurts to learn how to use a lighter at an early age...
*hes got 9 more
Post a Comment